Sunday, September 18, 2016

What is a good Mobile Bible Study tool?

So since I have some free time and having spent money on a bunch of Bible study tools, it made sense to take a quick gander at what might be a good mobile Bible study tool. I will slowly look at the following list and give the pro's and cons of each. I am looking at the following to start:  
  • Accordance
  • Olive Tree
  • Logos
  • Faithlife (which I know is related to Logos)
  • iBible-Study-HD
    I will add more if anyone asks.

The point is not necessary to list which one is "the best" as that is subjective. The truth in Bible study tools, unlike certain Bible translations, is that the best tool si ultimately the one that helps you to have a consistent daily Bible study. A tool could have all the best tools based on your denomination, and Biblical outlook, but if it doesn't actually help you to do your Bible study, well its not the best for you at all.

 Please keep in mind that I have had paid editions of Accordances (lapsed) , Olive Tree (Active) and Logos (Active). This doesn't mean I think any one is better than the other.

 I would also like to point out that I'm really only talking about Apple mobile software, since I currently only have apple mobile equipment, as such if you own a Microsoft or Android based phone or tablet, well your mileage may vary.  

 Substantive posts on this mobile segment to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment